Crikey – Fatima’s Strutting Again, Get Me Out of Here!
I’ve been tagged by the wonderful @MelkshamMum in this ‘I’m a Celebrity’ inspired meme. I’ve never understood tagging and have no idea what a meme is despite Googling it so it all makes me very nervous. But nevertheless I’m excited to be asked and, aside from disturbing semi-naked Fatima flashbacks caused by the subject matter, I am up for the challenge!
So here it is: Piglet33 – The Interview:
1. What is the one thing about being a parent that makes you scream, ‘GET ME OUT OF HERE!’
When, having struggled for hours weeping through another unfeasibly enormous pile of ironing, I find the same clothes impossibly wrinkled and stuffed carelessly half-hanging back into their drawers. The sods.
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I am not at all squeamish so would be able to kill and skin things easily, I believe. I can also carry more than my own bodyweight in firewood, other campers, kangaroo meat etc. which could come in handy. I also make excellent model prawns from flower pots and bits of papier mache? Could be good for camp decor.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for three weeks?
I make a joke out of EVERYTHING and can’t usually be doing with deep and serious (unless its me that wants to be, obviously). People with “issues” – beware! I do sympathise hugely and have a big heart, but you’ll not be able to tell in between me trying to cheer you up and make light of things.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Fish – any fish. I hate the stuff. Bottom-feeding, poop-munching mud suckers, the lot of them.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Despite @MelkshamMum ‘s belief that I am secretly smutty, it would not be a battery-operated ”personal massager”. Sadly, it would be L’Occitane’s Cherry Blossom body lotion – smells divine even when I might not. Anyone who’s read my Train Etiquette blogpost will know I have strong views on personal hygiene!
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Sailed across the Atlantic from Hull to Rio de Janeiro in a yacht race for 6 weeks, having never sailed before. Pretty daring for an old croc like me!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My kids and my husband. They “get” me.
8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy. Did I mention Tom Hardy? *sighs and faints*
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Running out of loo paper. That would send me over the edge. Also bathing in water where you can’t see the bottom – I worry about those little fishy things swimming up my hoo-ha.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What’s the first thing you do?
Eat steak and wash my hair! (Yes, deeply vain – sorry!)
And now I have to tag someone.
I tag……….. @PintSizedMoo